Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Panic Attack #768


Somewhere between my eager anticipation and happiness, there is fear. And it is becoming more real everyday:

I fear that your birth will bring about a 360 degree-turn in my life;
I fear that once i look at your beautiful face, i’ll never be able to look at anybody else the same way again;
I fear that once i get to hold you, it will break my heart to put you back down;
I fear that i’ll never want to leave your side once i get used to being with you;
I fear that i’ll love you a thousand times more than i love your dad (and i don't mind at all that he'll love you a thousand times more too)
I fear that your smile could ruin every ounce of objectivity in me;
I fear that when you wrap your little fingers into mine, my whole world gets wrapped in it too.


and in about 60 days, i fear that you will define for me what life is really about. :)

No comments: