Tuesday, October 11, 2011

On being starstruck.

I was walking to the office this morning when I noticed Chris Tiu staring at me. I turned around to confirm if it was really Chris Tiu - and yes, it was him! And he was following me with his gaze.

Too taken aback, I did not immediately notice that there were several other stars with him at the Ayala - Makati Ave. underground walkway. Kris Aquino was there, Matteo Guidicelli, Derek Ramsey, Chris Villonco, and several other well-known personalities. I think even Manny Pacquiao was there.


But I did not really care about everyone else. Chris Tiu was looking at me, and it was all that mattered. I knew there and then that I'll have a great day ahead of me.



















Oh, and yes. Here is the photo of Chris Tiu promoting Habitat for Humanities at the Ayala walkway.


No comments: