Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Palusot.


I was watching Qube play with his trains a short distance from where I was having breakfast. He was again removing everything he sees on the couch. Whenever he wants to play, he does not want any obstruction blocking the path of his trains. This time, he was busy removing pillows and putting them on the floor.

Seeing that I was intently looking at him, he turned towards me and asked: "Mama, is that a giant electric fan?"

I thought for a moment and surmised that, well, he was saying that in reference to his size. I innocently replied: "Yes baby, that is a very big electric fan."

With that, he smiled and said: "I know Mama. Look, na-blow kang electric fan ang pillows to the floor."

Here comes my moral dilemma. Applaud the effort and get him off the hook? Or tell him that no, that is not the truth?

I did not see this as one of the things I should worry about a thousand days ago.

No comments: