Thursday, September 8, 2011

Another one bites the dust.

Got finger bitten by a freakin' bee. At 5:40 am!  And Bee got murdered without remorse in an instant. That just about serves him right for trying to ruin a particularly good morning.

And particularly good morning continued despite:

  1. Several oil burns from the bacon that i was preparing early this morning;
  2. A text message telling me that 7:30 am meeting will be cancelled (well, i have to wake up early anyway);
  3. Standing inside the office-bound bus (Ayala - Leveriza) up to Ayala Center;
  4. Receiving a text message from my boss telling me that he is deciding to push through with our meeting at 7:45 am. My cellphone clock reads 7:38 am and the stop light turned as red as the sirens inside my head;
  5. Running from Paseo de Roxas to my Tower One office and reaching the elevator at 7:44 am.
I was sighing heavily and waiting for the 30th elevator to go back down to the 25th (I had to go up first to get my laptop and my pen / notebook) at 7:48 am. Three minutes late, but what the heck.

Meeting is over. I know that my morning continues to be good because I am still in the mood to change into my three-inch heels. I hope i don't trip over anything today :)

Then i realized that my index finger still stings from the bite earlier.





No comments: