Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Storm signals up.

Stormy Tuesday is reflective of my state of mind today. Or one might be an effect of the other.

Was about to say that it's a case of chicken vs. egg, but who am i kidding to think that my mood could have an effect on the weather? The closest probability is that my perception of the severity of the weather has something to do with my mood. On an early Tuesday!

Friggin' umbrella broke on me today. I, myself, am so close to breaking too.

And the week has just started.

I could have been breezing the storm away because of several pseudo-achievements at work. Then again, pseudo-achievements have been slightly marred with the realization that i am still a few notches below completing everything in my plate this year - and it will be October in a few days. Barely a month to go before our next Board reporting.

On the other hand, maybe I should consider it a good sign that I have been this involved with work. A hundred-eighty degree turn from how I was last year. But hey, everything has been a hundred-eighty degrees different today compared to last year. I was fat and pregnant and did not care about anything else but my bulging tummy.

Now, I have my 9-month old Qube and loads of presentation materials to finish.

I soo envy those sleeping in today. Wet and stormy dreams to everyone.

No comments: