Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Because you asked why i never mention you in my posts.


I did mention you in one post. In fact, a significant portion of that blog was about you.


I haven’t been blogging consistently until lately.

I am usually too busy that I no longer bother to think of what to write. I just write what comes to mind.

I did not realize that my clickable status message would result to you knowing about my blog.



I-am-running-out-of-excuses.



Honestly. I did try, several times. I just did not know what to write about. Or, even if I did, I simply cannot put those thoughts on paper. The things that made and (sometimes) still make me laugh, the things that made me realize how important it is to have someone (always) beside me and not on the other side of the world, the things you said and did that make me think of better days ahead, these are big things that I cannot put on paper. Because my writing skills would not be adequate to describe all those things.

A better writer (and a better person) would perhaps be able to do justice when she tries to write about you someday.

So, there.

No comments: