Monday, May 19, 2008

meet my boys.

errr, my housemates. the annoyances i mentioned thought of mentioning in one of my previous blog posts.

these are the people who make me cry over and over again for the most petty reasons, the ones i run to during trying times, the ones who (at times) tolerate and understand my inner bitch, these are the people who i can always trust to lift my spirits each time my ego reaches an all-time low, also the ones who eat up my confidence with their incessant latik and sarcasm, the people who let me live under their roof when i abandoned mine, who let my Pasong Tamo friends use their bathroom each time their water supply gets cut off, who sometimes deplete (hehe) my budget and in return, who i trouble with unreasonable demands, the ones who put up with my perpetual sinigang craze and still willing to wait for me come mealtimes (basically because i don’t can’t eat alone and i am incapable of crossing the street by myself so the most likely probability is i’d die of starvation just because i can’t cross the street to the nearest fastfood or karinderia)

these are the same crowd i share countless of drinking and karaoke sessions with. and these people are a million other things to me.


from left:
Christian (who tolerates(?) my clutter and who occasionally buys me dinner each time i am either too lazy to go out or too scared to cross the street and who sponsored our last EK trip [SMART Family Day] where this photo was taken),
Enteng (not a housemate, but a regular guest, margarita mixer, co-blogghore, and occasional t---o daa),
Budoy (who cooks my sinigang. By the way, it’s been a while, i miss it na ..and the one who listens to my most stupid me accounts each day),
me, and
James (former former housemate, regular housemate guest housemate. i am not sure which one he is, really. but you are always welcome, noi. his face is intentionally not shown here pending his debut appearance on his blog.)

my two other housemates (Don and Bonks) who are not included in this photo will definitely be introduced in my next blog posts. with individual blown-up photos, hehe

5 comments:

JQUIZ. said...

Isay ang James? Kasuarin pa naging James yan? Nyak nyak.

Unknown said...

Hehe. Ninoy yan dapat, naisip ko lang na baka may image syang pinoprotektahan. Kaya i chose to be safe with James, haha.

Unknown said...

Pwede ba mag-cameo appearance?

.adddarilay. said...

james, cherryl...kumusta? :-)

Unknown said...

Jaaaaaooo, until now sala man giraray spelling kang pangaran ko!