Tuesday, August 12, 2008

am so stunned i can't think of a suitable title for this entry.

Hey, buntis ka ba?

I was on my way up the elevator when someone from AC greeted me and blurted out the question. And the other six, seven people in the lift all looked at me for an answer. I just smiled and said no. He looked away, so did the other six, seven people.

I was looking at the floor indicator to see how long it will be until I can safely be out of the elevator, and be free from my most embarrassing Tower One situation, so far.

Last Sunday it was Janet.

After more than an hour of kamustahan, talking mostly about other people we both know: who got married, who haven’t gotten married but are having babies anyway, the few others who are still single and with no immediate plans of either getting married or of having babies..
...she dropped my favorite line for the past few months: Che, you’ve gained so much weight.

She must have noticed my face dropped because she changed the subject just as fast. So there.

Together with the other changes that I plan to do with my life, I’ll be dieting. Well, I’ll try.

Partly because I don’t want people asking me if I am pregnant when I am not. The other reason might be because I want to lose enough weight to be able to snag somebody who will want to get me pregnant (five years from now, by the time i’m 27, haha), with or without getting married.

By the way, I don’t mean most of the things I just wrote here, except for the dieting part.

4 comments:

Enteng said...

che, bados ka?













aihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi

Unknown said...

haha, pota ka!

Nah, wrong choice of clothes lang sa heling ko, hahaha.

Enteng said...

ah naka maternity dress ka!

(ei, naghahapot palan ang pillars i gusto daa nindo magdonate, forward ko ang letter saka ma reunion daa ang past and present pillars staff. eic ang nagsabi kayan ha? pano mareunion kung dae pa man magkabiristuhan??? weird!)

Unknown said...

haha. baka ibig sabihon ma-eyeball. :P