Wednesday, August 20, 2008

pillars, frogs, and dreams.

i had the weirdest dream last night.



Nagpa-pillars daa ako, and yaon duman sina Raps, Arbee and Elmer.
Kung tano yaon si Raps, i can almost guess. (Crush ko si Raps bago ko naaraman na break na sinda kang girlfriend nya bago nya din naaraman na bados palan. O press release lang si break. Inda, hehe.)
Pero sina Arbee and Elmer? Dae ko aram kung tano yaon.

I forgot all the other details of the dream. Or why i was in Ateneo in the first place. Basta, while i was walking along Xavier Hall, Elmer called me to say that Arbee was inside, i might want to say hi. Well, Raps, i don't remember anything remarkable about him in the dream, i just knew that he was there.

I woke up to a text message from my boss, asking if i was coming to work or not.

The other night i dreamt of frogs, not the kind that turns to princes. Tsk, that i have to force myself to sleep at 3:30am only to dream about frogs, live frogs, dissected frogs, fried frogs, lots of them, being sold on a push cart.

And then that was it. I don't know if i had any other dream after that. I was still sleepy when i awoke.




Well, these seem to me like signs of a troubled mind.

No comments: