Wednesday, August 27, 2008

when PMS gets in the way of life.

I must be PMSing, today of all days.


meaning: i am twice as lonely and as easily pissed. In short, i am becoming the emotional pendulum that i soo much detest.

Thank God i have this Spoken Communication training in Ateneo, else i would have moped all day. Instead (maybe in an effort to dispel my terrible mood), i volunteered in ALMOST all exercises and shared as much as i can when students' participation was called for. I swear i could see my boss almost clapping his hands in approval of my initiative, haha.

But that was not me. Right now, i am not sure if it was a bad thing or not. I felt good about it, so maybe something good came out of me being open to people sometimes. :)

But i am still PMSing and i still feel like shit. And after my training, i realized that i still don't wanna talk to anybody.

For the meantime.

No comments: